Journalist Zuber Ahmed Khan
- Mr. Zuber Ahmed Khan is a Muslim by birth, has got strong and stiff
views on Islam. Mr. Zuber believes in Humanity when Islam is in trouble.
He believes any Muslim Men or Women should die for Islam when required.
Mr. Zuber Ahmed Khan completed his Post Graduate in Public
Administration in the year 1995 and stands in first class. He completed
his Diploma in Computer Hardware and Software Engineering from Bombay.
Completed Masters Degree in Journalism & Mass Communication and stand in first Class.
Friday, 30 March 2012
Wednesday, 21 March 2012
It looks that NCP Government of Maharashtra is involved in anti Muslim policies, and home ministry is behaving like a dictator. Maharashtra home minister is not complied with the orders of Union Ministers. It is enough to understand by NCP the latest result of BMC, TMC and Nasik Municipal election and Goa Assembly election. If NCP will not stop her anti Muslim campaign then the Muslims of Maharashtra will show her the right position in the forthcoming assembly election at Maharashtra.
11 Shiv Sainiks and 10 other Hindu hooligans are set free from the legal clutches on Monday i.e. 30th May 2011. It was the duty of Home Minister Maharashtra to move in the higher court against the verdict. As Maharashtra Government did in the acquittal of 1993 Bombay Bomb Blast activists. Gulam Yahaya, the innocent Imam of Haj House. Sayeed Sabauddin and in many other cases in which Muslims were acquitted by the lower court but Maharashtra Government moved to higher court. However, in case of Hindu hooligans Maharashtra Government have not moved to higher court. Almost in every cases Maharashtra Government under the Home Ministry and leadership of R.R. Patil appealed against the acquittal in which Muslims were acquitted by the lower court.
On 29th Aug. 2011, out of six, four Hindu terrorists acquitted for the blast at Thane, Vashi, Panvel by the Thane Session Court, merely 2 terrorists convicted. In fact, the Special Public Prosecutor Rohini Salian of the case had recommended for the appeal to the Home Ministry against the acquittal of four, and life term to the convicted. Somewhere in the month of September failing the convictions for four out of six accused in the 2008 Thane blast case, the prosecution has sent a recommendation to the Maharashtra government that it should file an appeal in the high court. Recommendation has been sent to the law and judiciary department. But Maharashtra Government was unmoved for the appeal, this is Hindu appeasement at the part of Maharashtra Government.
Apart from justice Maharashtra Home Ministry is the guilty of not providing information under RTI Act. I was seeking information under Right to Information Act 2005, Rule 3. I had asked the information on 14/12/11 through prescribed format and subsequently filed the first appeal 20/2/2012, but so far I have not received any information on my application. What is the use of RTI Act, if the act or an article is not providing any information to the public better to abolish it, with a strict action on the Government concerned who is not working under the constitutional frame work. Censure the Home Minister Maharashtra for not complying according to law.
Maharashtra Government has not complied and disobeyed the orders of Union Ministers Registrar of Hon’ble High Court Bombay and Hon’ble Supreme Court of India and hence behaving like a dictator or monarch. I have not received any information for my letters even after request made in several letters by the Union Ministers & respective Registrars to inform me for the action taken on my letters. Following are the letter on which I have not received any information from Government of Maharashtra.
1. ZAK/CJI/PM/HM/CM-M/E/22 dated 25/11/2010
2. ZAK/CJI/P/PM/HM/LM/HM-MH/E/2011/35 dated 23/3/2011.
3. ZAK/CJI/P/PM/HM-U/CM-M/HM-M/E/48 dated 13/06/2011
4. ZAK/CJI/P/PM/HM/LM/E/51 dated 26/06/2011
5. ZAK/CJI/P/PM/MSG/HM/LM/CM-M/RG/E/54 dated 14/07/2011
6. ZAK/P/PM/MSG/HM/LM/CM-M/RG/E/55 dated 16/07/2011
7. ZAK/P/PM/CJ-HCB/HM/LM/CM-M/E/56 dated 20/07/2011.
8. ZAK/P/PM/MSG/HM/LM/CM-M/RG/E/57 dated 24/07/2011
9. ZAK/CJI/P/CJ-HCB/HM/LM/RG/CM-M/E/63 dated 17/09/2011.
10. CJI/CJ-HCB/HM/LM/CM-M/AAA/E/69 dated 17/09/2011
11. ZAK/PM/SSG/EM/MAM/PFK/GEEWSR/A/E/78 dated 24/10/2011
12. ZAK/CJI/P/PM/CJ-HCB/HM/LM/CM-M/AAA/GASLC/E/82 dated 17/11/2011
13. CJI/P/PM/CJ-HCB/HM-U/LM/CM-M/HM-M/E/83 dated. 18/11/2011
14. ZAK/HM/LM/87 dated 28/11/201115. ZAK/CJI/PM/CJ-HCB/HM/LM/CM-M/E/106 dated 07/02/2012
16. ZAK/CIO-DH-AP/110 dated 20/2/12.
It is prayed
1. Kindly provide me information under Right to Information Act 2005, Rule 3 for my first appeal No. ZAK/CIO-DH-Ap/110 dated 20/02/2012.
2. Kindly reply action taken on my letters mentioned above.
3. Kindly stop anti Muslim activities especially terror related cases, failing which Muslims will teach you lesson in forth coming election Union and state of Maharashtra.
Zuber Ahmed Khan